Terms & Conditions of use
First Time Central Heating Grants (“FTCH”, “we”, “us”, “our”) endeavours to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day. However, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
By accessing any part of this Web site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use in full. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The contents of this Web site are for general information purposes only. Whilst we seek to ensure that the information given in this Web site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy, and no liability for error or omission shall be accepted.
FTCH shall not be liable for any damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- The copyright in all material on this site is owned by FTCH. You may not copy any part of this site or do any other act in relation to any part of this site, which is prohibited by copyright other than the following:
- You may print any page or download it for personal use only.
- In material issued to third parties, you may quote from this site so long as you give due accreditation.
- You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to this site from any other business information or business service web site, but not (save without our prior written agreement) in any way which gives the impression that FTCH is associated with or have approved such other site(s).
- You may not reproduce or store any part of this site on any other web site without the prior consent of FTCH.
FTCH do not provide any form of advice with regard to your enquiry. Please note that we cannot respond to any such questions posed via email or telephone. Prior to applying through FTCH, you may wish to seek advice from Ofgem.
Once you have made your FTCH application, your appointed installer may undertake a no-obligation survey at your property. A qualified surveyor will be able to assist you in providing any required advice and selecting any options with regard to your personal circumstances.
Our relationship with you
Please note that once we have passed your details to the installer, you agree that FTCH does not have any responsibility for the installer survey or any works undertaken at your property.
In the event of a total breakdown of the relationship between you and the installer, we may at our absolute discretion, attempt to pass your enquiry to a different installer.
First Time Central Heating Grants is a trading name of Grant Me Savings Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under Registration number 11061701.
For company related matters, please telephone to: 03333601369
Our registered office is at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.